Overview and Who Should Attend
This conference is intended to include all disciplines within a Health Center and other community safety net providers. MPCA welcomes all organizations to attend and is providing a comprehensive agenda full of educational and networking opportunities for oral health providers, behavioral health professionals, pharmacy staff, and primary care clinicians.
Applications for CE credits have been filed with the following. Determination of credits is pending.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Michigan Board of Dentistry
- Ohio Nurses Association - An accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation
- Social Work Michigan Public Health Institute - Continuing Education Provider Unit
Click here for the tentative conference agenda, and check back often as updates are made.
In addition to general and breakout sessions, the conference will highlight the following posters, with more to come!
- Alcohol Screening Prevalence, Michigan Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System 2013 – Hannah Jary, MPH, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Michigan’s Behavioral Health Integration Mapping Project – Brittany Pazdan, Program Specialist, Michigan Primary Care Association
- Social Model and ROSC: Managing the Co-Occurring/SUD- MI Population from a Holistic Approach – Kevin O’Hare, CEO, Touchstone Recovery
- A Profile of Drug Overdose Deaths Using the Michigan Automated Prescription System (MAPS) – Su Min Oh, PhD, and Rana Kebeer, MPH, Michigan Department of Community Health
To register as an attendee, click on the "register" link above
- $180 - MPCA member
- $230 - Non-member
Thank you to the conference sponsors:
- Behavioral Health Professionals, Inc.
- DentaQuest Foundation
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Meridian Health Plan
- Michigan Quality Improvement Network (MQIN)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- University of Michigan School of Social Work
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
If you are interested in participating in the Sponsorship & Exhibitor Program for the 2014 Putting the Pieces Together for Comprehensive Care conference, click here for more information on costs and the sponsor and exhibitor registration form.
Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites
100 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- Room rate: $138/single or double room
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Parking: $10/ per day for registered overnight guests or, $5 for meeting attendees for the day
The hotel reservation deadline is September 29, 2014. To make reservations, call Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations line directly at 1-800-395-7046 or 269-343-3333. Ask for the Michigan Primary Care Association room block. The hotel cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations made after September 29, 2014. Any reservations made after this date, will be based on a space-available basis.
Brittany Pazdan, Program Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.827.0477