Michigan Primary Care Association is pleased to host the 2014 Bureau of Primary Health Care UDS Training on Wednesday, December 3, and the Finance Officers' Meeting on Tuesday, December 2, at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West Hotel.
The Uniform Data System (UDS) in-person training is a full-day program covering the preparation of the 2014 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report’s tables, including a discussion of the changes that have been made and the definitions necessary to complete the report. The UDS training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used.
Finance Officers' Meeting Agenda
The agenda has not yet been finalized, but the meeting is scheduled on Tuesday, December 2, from 11 am until 5 pm with lunch provided. We will post the agenda as soon as we can finalize the details. This meeting is also being held at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West.
UDS Training Agenda
To view the UDS Training agenda, click here.
Upcoming UDS Reporting Changes
To view the changes for calendar year 2014 and proposed changes for CY 2014 UDS Reporting, click here.
UDS Review and Submission Process Deadlines and Dates
Health Center Program Grantees, FQHC Look-Alikes*, certain primary care clinics funded under the HRSA Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW)*, and Nurse Managed Health Centers (NMHC)* will submit their UDS Report by February 15, 2015, and then work with their reviewer to correct any possible errors not identified electronically by the Electronic Handbook (EHB) so that they can finalize their report by March 31, 2015. Once finalized, BPHC and BHW will not permit further corrections or amendments.
* Please note that similar to the Grantee process, reporting Look-alikes, BHW primary care clinics, and NMHC programs go through the review process to correct and address possible data reporting errors.
BPHC and BHW continue to refine and improve the (EHB) interface for the UDS. A separate pre-recorded webinar and handouts will be available to familiarize participants with the reporting interface.
- December 2 - Finance Officers' Meeting only - $75
- December 3 - UDS Training only - $135
- Both Finance Officers' Meeting & UDS Training - $210
All cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations. A 10% administrative fee is charged for all cancellation and refund requests. No refunds will be given within 5 business days of the event.
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 South Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
- Group room rate: $122 + tax per night
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Parking: Free
Reservations can be made one of two ways:
- Call the Crowne Plaza directly at 1.877.322.5544 and ask for the reservations department. Be sure to let them know you are with the Michigan Primary Care Association room block. The hotel cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations after November 10, 2014. Reservations made after this date will be on a space-available basis.
- Reservations can also be made online with the group access code MPC. Please go to the Crowne Plaza website, and fill in your check-in/check-out dates and the group code.
Please contact Barbara Lincoln, Training & Education Consultant at 517-853-1062 or email@example.com.