Networking opportunities with approximately 45 estimated attendees that include administrators, recruiters, human resource professionals, workforce professionals, health center operations staff members, clinical directors, and others who work in the Michigan health care field.
From 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
The James B. Henry Center
3535 Forest Road
Online registration is closed.
The Recruitment & Retention Conference is a one day conference held in June each year that provides tips, tools, and strategies for improving Michigan Health Centers’ recruitment and retention efforts. This year's conference, hosted by Michigan Primary Care Association, will be held on Tuesday, June 9, 2015, at the James B. Henry Center in Lansing, MI.
The audience includes approximately 45 attendees from Michigan Health Center human resources and administration staff; administrators, recruiters, human resources professionals, workforce professionals, operations staff, clinical directors, and others who work in the health care field.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities (see above to register)
- General session sponsor: $1,000
- Meal sponsor: $1,000
- Break station sponsor: $500
- Inclusion of information flyer in attendee packet: $250
- Exhibit space only, for-profit organization: $250
- Exhibit space only, non-profit organization: $200
Sponsor Benefits at the $1,000 level or higher include all exhibitor benefits plus:
- Individual acknowledgment of sponsorship in all conference promotional materials
- Special signage at conference with your organization’s logo
- 6-foot skirted display table with one chair and trash can - limit one attendee per organization
- Exhibit area is located in the breakfast and lunch room (all break stations will be held here as well)
- Complimentary continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack
- Complimentary mailing list of attendees
- Listing in conference program packet
We did not reserve a block of rooms, however if overnight accommodations are needed, Candlewood Suites is connected to the Henry Center and reservations can be made by calling 517.351.8181.
Contact Barbara Lincoln, Training & Education Manager, email@example.com or 517.853.1062