Audit-ready MU reporting and attestation for your Eligible Providers require hundreds of steps, and the complexity is growing. Different rules apply to providers in different payment years, programs, and stages. Attestation is manual.
THERE'S A BETTER WAY-MU ASSISTANT. A solution that automates the full range of MU reporting activities for MU Eligible Providers, maximizing incentive dollars and saving time.
Focus of the presentation will be on our MUA product:
MU Assitant is the only cloud-based solution that accelerates compliance and saves time by automating the full range of meaningful use reporting and attestation activities for eligible providers:
- Extracts meaningful use functional and quality measures from any EHR
- Enables 1-click meaningful use registration and attestation
- Tracks eligibility, attestation history, payment year, Stage, and more
- Delivers provider and group level scorecards and financial reports
- Captures end-to-end meaningful use audit trail artifacts
Touch upon: PQRS Advisor Service, Value Based Modifier and MIPS - Merit Based Incentive Payment Systems
Meaningful Use Directors, Quality Directors, IT Directors, COO, CFO, CIO
There is no cost, but advanced registration is required. Click here to register.
- Beth Houck, VP Client Services, SA Ignite
- Rosemarie Foley, Director of Sales, SA Ignite
Please contact Faiyaz Syed, Clinical Consultant, Michigan Primary Care Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.827.0887.