Tuesday, March 8, 2016 | Legislative Forum
Please mark your calendars for Michigan Primary Care Association's annual Legislative Forum will take place on March 8, 2016, in the Mackinac Room in the Anderson House Office Building. This annual event is an opportunity for Michigan Health Center staff and board members to learn about the current state policy and legislative environment as it pertains to health care, and to build and nurture relationships with State Legislators. It is also an opportunity to talk one-on-one with State Legislators and their staff about MPCA's policy priorities for the year.
Below is an "at a glance" of the day's agenda. (subject to change) The final agenda will be posted soon.
- 8 am - Breakfast
- 8:15 - 8:30 am - Welcome
- 8:30 - 9:45 am - Review of the Priorities, Presentation of Awards, Review of Materials
- 9:30 - 11:30 am - Morning Legislative Visits
- 11:30 am - 1 pm - Legislative Luncheon in the Mackinac Room
- 1 pm - 4 pm - Afternoon Legislative Visits
Monday, March 7, 2016 | Pre-Legislative Forum Activities
The pre-forum activities will be held at the Radisson Lansing at the Capitol.
Tentative Agenda (subject to change)
- 12:00 - 3:00 pm - IPA Meeting - light lunch provided to IPA attendees (new to the agenda)
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm - Health Center Board Member Committee & Training
- 3:15 - 4:45 pm - MPCA Board Meeting
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm - MPCA Membership Meeting
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm - MPCA Membership Dinner
Registration Fee: $140
Cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations. A 10% administrative fee is charged for all cancellation and refund requests. No refunds will be given within 5 business days of the event.
Hotel Reservation Information
Radisson Lansing at the Capitol
111 N Grand Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Group Rate: $129.95 + tax
- Valet Parking: $20/per night
- Self Parking and Temporary Parking: $10/per day or night - (Parking ramp is connected to the Radisson Hotel) - Click on link to view map of parking.
Radisson Reservation Deadline: February 22, 2016
Hotel reservations can be made by calling the Radisson reservations line at 1.800.333.3333 or 517.482.0188. Be sure to let them know you are with the Michigan Primary Care Association. Reservations can also be made by logging on to the Radisson website, www.radisson.com/lansingmi. Use the Promotional Code: MPCB16 to receive the discounted group rate.
The Radisson cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations after February 22, 2016. Reservations made after this date will be on a space-available basis.
Contact Barb Lincoln at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.853.1062