Michigan Primary Care Association is pleased to host the 2015 Bureau of Primary Health Care UDS Training on Thursday, December 17, and the Finance Officers' Meeting on Wednesday, December 16, at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West Hotel.
The Uniform Data System (UDS) in-person training is a full-day program covering the preparation of the 2015 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report’s tables, including a discussion of the changes that have been made and the definitions necessary to complete the report. The UDS training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used and those who use the data in their program management and improvement activities.
Finance Officers' Network Meeting - Click here to view the agenda
The Finance Officers' Network Meeting is scheduled on Wednesday, December 16, from 11 am until 5 pm with lunch provided. This meeting is also being held at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West.
UDS Training Agenda - Please note the UDS agenda was revised on 12/7/15
To view the UDS Training agenda, click here
Trainer will be Alec McKinney
To view his bio, click here
Upcoming UDS Reporting Changes
To view the changes for CY 2015 UDS Reporting, click here
UDS Review and Submission Process Deadlines and Dates
Grantees, look-alikes, and certain primary care clinics funded under the HRSA Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) will submit their UDS Report by February 15th. These clinics will then work with their reviewer to correct any possible errors not identified electronically by the EHB, so the UDS reports are finalized by March 31st. Once finalized, BPHC and BHW will not permit further corrections or amendments.
- December 16 - Finance Officers' Network Meeting only - $80
- December 17 - UDS Training only - $140
- Both Finance Officers' Network Meeting & UDS Training - $220
All cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations. A 10% administrative fee is charged for all cancellation and refund requests. No refunds will be given within 5 business days of the event.
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 South Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
- Group room rate: $122 + tax per night
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
- Parking: Free
Reservations can be made one of two ways:
- Call the Crowne Plaza directly at 1.877.322.5544 and ask for the reservations department. Be sure to let them know you are with the Michigan Primary Care Association room block. The hotel cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations after November 30, 2015 . Reservations made after this date will be on a space-available basis.
- Reservations can also be made online with the group access code CAR. Please go to the Crowne Plaza website, and fill in your check-in/check-out dates and the group code.
Please contact Barbara Lincoln, Training and Education Manager at 517-853-1062 or email@example.com