The Recruitment & Retention Conference is a one day conference held in June each year that provides tips, tools, and strategies for improving Michigan Health Centers’ recruitment and retention efforts. This year's conference, hosted by Michigan Primary Care Association, will be held on Wednesday, June 15, 2016, at the James B. Henry Center in Lansing, MI.
The audience includes approximately 45 attendees from Michigan Health Center human resources and administration staff; administrators, recruiters, human resources professionals, workforce professionals, operations staff, clinical directors, and others who work in the health care field.
Registration Fee for Exhibitors (see above to register)
- $250 - For Profit Organization
- $200 - Non-Profit Organization
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities (see above to register)
- General session sponsor, $1,000
- Meal sponsor, $1,000
- Break station sponsor, $500
- Inclusion of information flyer in attendee packet
Sponsor Benefits at the $1,000 level or higher include all exhibitor benefits plus:
- Individual acknowledgment of sponsorship in all conference promotional materials
- Special signage at conference with your organization’s logo
- 6-foot skirted display table with one chair and trash can - limit one attendee per organization
- Exhibit area is located in the breakfast and lunch room (all break stations will be held here as well)
- Complimentary continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack
- Complimentary mailing list of attendees
- Listing in conference program packet
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend the conference sessions
We did not reserve a block of rooms, however if overnight accommodations are needed, Candlewood Suites is connected to the Henry Center and reservations can be made by calling 517.351.8181.
Contact Barbara Lincoln, Training & Education Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.853.1062