Baker's Exceptional IT Customer Service training seminar teaches customer-facing IT staff members to connect with internal or external customers on a more personal level - showing your customers that they are valued and respected.
Our program helps your IT representatives:
- Unlock insights into customer concerns, with emphasis on service and quality.
- Use empathy to handle complaints and concerns in ways that build lasting relationships.
- Build positive chemistry by recognizing and responding to varying behavioral styles.
- Respond appropriately to emotions of customers and co-workers, and how to recommend reality-based, value-based building solutions.
- Learn to gain customers' perspectives on issues, creating value-adding options, and ensuring that customers recognize the added value they receive.
- Secure agreements to reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships
Please click here to view the agenda.
Michigan Primary Care Association
7215 Westshire Drive
Lansing, Michigan 48917-9764
There is no cost, but advanced registration is required.
We have not reserved a block of rooms, but we recommend the Quality Suites Hotel located across the street from the Michigan Primary Care Association Office. Let them know you are attending a Michigan Primary Care Association meeting and you will receive the discounted rate of $75. With this rate, guests will receive a two-room suite with refrigerator and microwave, complimentary, social hour 5-7 pm, in-room wireless internet, and fitness center.
Quality Suites Hotel
901 Delta Commerce Drive
Lansing, MI 48917
Please contact Rob Pazdan, Director of Information Systems, Michigan Primary Care Association at email@example.com or 517.827.0481