Wednesday, November 30 | UDS Training Overview
Michigan Primary Care Association (MPCA) is pleased to host the 2016 Bureau of Primary Health Care UDS Training on Wednesday, November 30, 2016, from 8:30 am-4:30 pm at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West Hotel.
The Uniform Data System (UDS) in-person training is a full day program covering the preparation of the 2016 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report's tables, including a discussion of the changes that have been made and the definitions necessary to complete the Report.
The UDS training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used, and those who use the data in their program management and quality improvement activities.
Tuesday, November 29 | Finance Officers' / Operations Network Meeting
In conjunction with the UDS Training, MPCA will also host a half-day network meeting on Tuesday, November 29, 2016, from 11 am-4:30 pm, for both the Finance and Operations Officers.
To view the tentative agenda, please click here.
To view the UDS Training agenda, click here
UDS Trainer will be Alec McKinney
To view his bio, click here
Upcoming UDS Reporting Changes
To view the changes for CY 2016 UDS Reporting, click here
UDS Review and Submission Process Deadlines and Dates
Health Center Program grantees, look-alikes, and certain health centers funded under the HRSA's Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) will submit their UDS Report by February 15th. These clinics will then work with a UDS reviewer to correct any potential data errors, so that the UDS reports may be finalized by March 31st. Once finalized, BPHC and BHW will not permit further corrections or amendments.
- November 29 - Finance Officers and Operations Network Meeting only - $85
- November 30 - UDS Training only - $155
- Both Finance Officers and Operations Network Meeting & UDS Training - $240
All cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations. A 10% administrative fee is charged for all cancellation and refund requests. No refunds will be given within 5 business days of the event.
Location and Hotel Reservations
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 South Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
- Group room rate: $132 + tax per night
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
- Parking: Free
Reservations can be made one of two ways:
- Call the Crowne Plaza directly at 1.877.322.5544 and ask for the reservations department. Be sure to let them know you are with the Michigan Primary Care Association room block. The hotel cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations after November 11, 2016 . Reservations made after this date will be on a space-available basis.
- Reservations can also be made online with the group access code PC9. Please go to the Crowne Plaza website, and fill in your check-in/check-out dates and the group code.
Please contact Barbara Lincoln, Training and Education Manager at 517-853-1062 or email@example.com