Poster Submission Form
Submission Deadline: Monday, August 11, 2014
Michigan Primary Care Association is pleased to announce a call for posters for the 2014 Putting the Pieces Together for Comprehensive Care
. We invite you to consider submitting a poster application
to share with colleagues.
This conference will include topics for most clinical services within a Health Center and other community safety net providers. MPCA welcomes all organizations to attend and is offering a comprehensive agenda to provide educational opportunities and networking for oral health providers, behavioral health professionals, pharmacy staff, and primary care clinicians.
Posters will be displayed in the exhibitor area of the conference center. Participants will be encouraged to review posters during breaks and in transition to sessions. Presenters are expected to be available near poster during these times to talk with conference participants. The conference planning committee is looking for posters that document specific findings and strategies that may be replicated within other communities and/or health care organizations.
Submission of Poster Application
The information provided in the application below
will help the planning committee to assure appropriateness of poster and relevance to conference participants. If selected, presenter will receive additional correspondence regarding size of display area, etc.Criteria for evaluating the posters will include:
1) the topic relevance to a comprehensive approach to treating and caring for patients; 2) support of cross discipline coordination of care and/or systems; 3) ability to replicate or use information/design in Health Centers and other safety net provider settingsProcess for submitting and presentation:
• Complete the form below
and click submit; after clicking the submit button, a confirmation webpage should appear—if it does not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know your submission was not processed
• Email to email@example.com
a resume or bio for each presenter; NO MORE THAN TWO PRESENTERS will be accepted per submission
• Each presenter accepted will receive one complimentary conference registration
• Travel reimbursement will not be issued to any poster presenters
• Submit all materials by August 11, 2014, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Poster presenters will be notified about selection by September 1, 2014
Poster Submission Form