To find the Health Center closest to you, click the map on the left.
Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide:
- Checkups when you're well.
- Treatment when you're sick.
- Complete care when you're pregnant.
- Immunizations and checkups for your children.
- Dental care and prescription drugs for your family.
- Mental health and substance abuse care if you need it.
Health Centers are located in most cities and many rural areas.
"Health Center" is used to refer to Health Center Program grantees and Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Look-Alikes. Of Michigan's 43 Health Center organizations, 38 are Health Center Program grantees, one is an FQHC Look-Alike, one is a Health Center Program grantee and an FQHC Look-Alike, and three are Indian Health Services.
Health Center Fact Sheet
2015-16 Directory: Michigan Health Centers and MPCA Members
2015-16 Michigan Health Centers Brochure