The Accounting Specialist is a member of the finance team responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to, month end close and special projects, and will perform specified duties supporting the centralized organizational purchasing, supply chain, and inventory control system.
Benefits Package includes: UGLFHC employees have holidays and weekends off, as well as day shift scheduling only. Full benefits package includes: Health, RX, Dental & Vision, Medical Opt Out $200/month payment, Paid Time Off, Group Life and AD&D (paid by employer), Voluntary Life and AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability (paid by employer), Flexible Spending Accounts for health & dependent care expenses, Retirement Plan with 3% employer contribution (after eligibility requirements met), Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC, Pet Insurance Plans (at discounted group rates), bereavement and jury duty.
Experience and Skills
– Prior work experience performing general accounting functions
– Familiarity with common terminology related to accounting and purchasing
– Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
– Demonstrated professional verbal and written communications skills
– Prior work experience that includes purchasing, supply chain, and/or inventory controls
– Prior work experience working in a healthcare organization in accounting, purchasing, or a supply chain management support role
– Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel and proficient typing skills
– Experience with and using supply chain and inventory management processes and systems
– Familiarity with healthcare specific terminology
– Familiarity with or experience working at a Federally Qualified Health Center
– Familiarity with purchasing policies, procedures, best practices, and 340(b) program compliance requirements
Education, Training, Licensing and Credentialing
– Associate degree in a business-related field of study or combination of education and experience where comparable knowledge acquired
– Valid, unrestricted driver’s license, and satisfactory driving record necessary to meet vehicle insurance requirements
– Coursework or training in accounting
– Advanced training in MS Office Suite, including Excel
How to Apply/Contact:
Please submit your application at https://www.vs4.vscyberhosting.com/uglhealth/
Questions or general inquires may be sent to [email protected].