- Diagnose and treat common illnesses seen in a primary care population
- Provide appropriate screenings for pediatric and adult populations and intervene when needed
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives
- May participate in community education functions and assist community health groups in a medical advisory capacity.
- Assist with cross-coverage of patient care for colleagues
- Maintain accurate records of patient encounters and manage consults and diagnostic test results.
- Observe policies and procedures of the clinic
- Continuous updating of knowledge of medical practices, procedures, drugs, and medicines.
- Ability to work with a team, enjoys working with children and adolescent population
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make independent judgments and decisions.
- Aware of the scope of care limitations and comfortable seeking out assistance from other colleagues
- Two years of experience as an NP or PA in primary care preferred.
- Must be willing to treat newborns and pediatric patients.
How to Apply/Contact: Apply online at https://baldwinfamilyhealthcare.bamboohr.com/careers/646 or contact Alan Neushwander at [email protected]