|Muskegon Family Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center, offering a competitive benefit package, loan repayment options, tuition reimbursement, 401K with a 3% employer contribution, and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS including the following. Other duties may be assigned. Meet regularly with insurance provider representatives.
· Performs and monitors process improvement activities for quarterly improvement events.
· Responsible for running pertinent reports as needed from EPIC, i2i, Azara and Wellcentive.
· Completes chart reviews for quality measures
· Uniform Data System Reporting for Clinical Quality Measures- monitors, analyzes, and reviews all reports as needed.
· Enter data on insurance websites or faxes proof of services completed to ensure that services are included for incentives.
· Understands all aspects of Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) scores and reporting.
· Understanding Patient Centered Medical Home initiatives in an effort to increase quality of care and provider reimbursement form BCBSM.
· Understanding of Healthy people 2020/2030 goals and initiatives to improve measures.
· Regular and prompt attendance at work.
· All other duties assigned.
Muskegon Family Care requires all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to receive the COVID-19 vaccination subject to certain exclusions. Muskegon Family Care is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
|How to Apply/Contact|
|To complete an application please visit our site at https://mfc-health.org/careers/ and/or contact Ashlee Koone at (231) 737-1711 with any questions.|