LANSING–The MPCA AmeriCorps HealthCorps program is seeking career-minded individuals with a passion for community and helping others, making a difference in communities throughout the state of Michigan.
Interested? Please visit the program’s website for more information. Register at MyAmeriCorps and apply today! Download our flyer!!
HealthCorps members will receive training and certification as Navigators with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), as well as training and certification as a community health worker.
We have several health center locations in need of members, including:
- Northwest Michigan Health Services, Inc. (Traverse City)
- Covered Bridge Healthcare of St. Joseph County (Centreville)
- MidMichigan Community Health Services (Houghton Lake)
- Great Lakes Bay Health Center (Saginaw)
- Kalamazoo Family Health Center (Kalamazoo)
- Catherines Health Center (Grand Rapids)
Below are the names and locations of the service sites in the Detroit area:
- Central City Integrated Health – 10 Peterboro, Detroit, 48201 (located in the midtown area of the city)
- The Wellness Plan Health Center – 1) 46156 Woodward Ave., Pontiac, 48342 and 2) 2888 West Grand Boulevard, Ste. 305, Detroit, 48202